Pages

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Make Someone Laugh!




Type of Challenge
Self kindness

Challenge
Today's challenge is just fun! Today make someone laugh! We need to slow down, be silly, and just laugh!

Reflection
I have two little boys and naturally, everything they talk about revolves around farts and poop. Now, if you cannot handle these two things then you probably should stop reading. Ok I am kidding...but not really.  I was not able to handle those words at first either ,but then I had two little boys and now what my life has come to. So on the way home from a trip my children made up songs about these two things, and fully embracing the boy-mom life, I helped them create the song. Yep. I said it. I own it. I am slightly embarrassed but not enough to keep from posting about it. The point is we laughed until we cried. When they are teenagers farts and poop will no longer be funny. Or  as my 4 year old calls poop, Mansunsca (don't ask why, I don't know). Yes manscunsca was in the song. Oh and  you better believe I wrote down their song and I will make sure to share it with their girlfriends one day.  Moms get to do things like that. So what did you laugh about today? Hopefully it was a little bit better than farts and poop, but if not, just own it. Love it. Laugh about it.

No comments