Pages

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Invite Someone Over for Dinner



Type of Challenge
Random Acts of Kindness


Challenge
Invite  someone over for dinner



Reflection

Last week 4 of our students helped me present at a math and science conference at one of the nearby universities. They did an AMAZING job. Nothing would work the way it was suppose to work. There was no internet. There wasn't a way to project my presentation, and the room didn't have any tables for the students to present their project. However, these students took it in stride and made it work. I was extremely proud of them.





After the conference I had the honor of taking them to eat pizza and then we went to the local cupcake shop! I had such a great time getting to know them better and see each of their amazing personalities shine through.


No comments