Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

Beautify your Campus


Type of Challenge
Random Act of Kindness

Challenge
Do one small act to help beautify your campus :) 

Reflection


Oh this one was a doozie.😂 Do you see those harmless little wild plants in the picture? I thought that I would cut those down and clean up the weeds in the courtyard. Simple enough, right? Well, as I started my legs and hands started itching but I didn't think too much of it. It wasn't long until I had whelps on my hands and legs. My eyes started itching and or course I rubbed my left eye. Before I knew it that eye was watering and swelling and I couldn't stop itching. Right about that time my husband comes over to the school and I tell him that I am starting to breakout.  He tells me to stop and that I needed better tools anyways. . About 5 minutes later our high school summer grounds crew shows up and  they start cutting the plants/bushes/wild trees  down. Come to find out my husband went and found the crew and sent them over for me! 😄 I of course started laughing because I am a hot mess with watering/swollen eyes with whelps, and then here are these 16 year olds taking care of it like it's no big deal. Technically I did get the job done, just not how I had planned. 

Morale of the Story: If you do something to  beautify your campus make sure that you aren't going to harm yourself. (insert laughing emoji because it's just funny) 

No comments