Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Play a Game with Your Family

Type of Challenge
Self Kindness

Challenge
For today's challenge play a game with your friends or family

Reflection
We had so much fun as a family playing games. We attempted to play Sorry but the boys over it within 5 minutes, so we quickly moved to Pie in the Face. This game terrifies me more than it should. LOL! The anticipation of not knowing if I was going to be slapped in the face with whip cream was almost too much to handle. Ok I am being a bit dramatic. Even though it wasn't my favorite my boys belly laughed when I got Pie in the Face, which made its all worth it. This is a self kindness challenge because I was able to slow down and just spend some quality time with my kids. The boys loved it and were excited to see their mom just be silly with them. 



The game of Sorry that was short lived. LOL! 

They much preferred the Pie in the Face game. 

School Challenge
Instead of sending a page of math problems home from homework, what if you sent this Kindness Challenge home instead. :) Families have busy schedules and this challenges families to slow down and have fun together! 




No comments